Christie DuPree Wall


Christie DuPree Wall

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Some photos from Christmas


My beautiful sister-in-law, Jessie.


Collin, Me, Sherri and Max

Dummy on the phone


Awkward family photo (Minus Chauntelle, Todd and Kayla who were out of town for Christmas)

I love my family!
Haha I particularly love Weston, Collin, and Max's faces in that last one.

All these photos I believe were shot by Josh Sultan.
Lamely edited by me, without photoshop.. I have yet to install it on my new computer.

Love,
Christie

3 comments:

  1. Weston's face is particularly hilarious! Ahahahahahah!

    Also, love the stripey business with the red. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some pretty awesome Christmas photos. I love how happy you all look in the second photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best family photo I have ever seen!! I love it!

    Callmesnakke

    ReplyDelete

Followers